We regularly post teff recipes that we tried ourselves or that we think are interesting 🙂
Teff is a great substitute to wheat, barley or rye as it is a gluten-free and healthier alternative for those who are intolerant to gluten. As well as being superfood teff is rich tasting and very versatile.
Both the white and brown teff grain have the versatility of corn meal and millet. Delicious in porridge, stews, stuffing, and pilaf, teff can be cooked alone or in combination with other grains and vegetables.
Best Teff Recipe Websites
- CheatSheet – 7 Tremendous Teff Recipes to Try Today
- OneGreenPlanet -10 Recipes With This Ancient Grain
- NaturallyElla – all vegetarian teff recipes
- Power Hungry -TEFF BOWL WITH AVOCADO, CHICKPEAS & LEMON-TAHINI SAUCE
- Low Tox Life – 2 minute Teff bread
If you have teff recipes that we can try please share it with us 🙂