1. Preheat oven at 400°F and prepare a bread pan by greasing and dusting it.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine teff flour and wheat bran. Mix properly with a spoon.
3. Add baking powder, baking soda, and salt to it and mix very well so that there are no lumps.
4. Add all the ingredients (except water, sesame seeds, and flax seeds).
5. Mix with hands so that the flour is well combined with all the ingredients.
6. Now, slowly add water to it making it into a soft tortilla-like dough.
7. Roughly shape the dough according to the bread pan size without pressing too much.
8. Top it with sesame seeds and flax seeds and place the pan in the middle section of the oven.
9. Bake it for 35-40 minutes until the tester comes out clean and the bread is crispy from outside.
10. Turn off the oven. Take out the bread and cool it for few minutes. Cut into your desired slices and enjoy with any spread of your choice.
Recipe was created by Gunjan Dudani with the original source located here.
To make this teff bread, you can get your teff flour from our shop.